Weekly Programs for June, 2023
Join us in person or via Zoom
Meeting ID: 860 178 0031   Passcode: 072999
Via Phone: 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Ask friends to join us in person or via Zoom.
June 6, 2023 - On Saving A Life and Making a Difference
Mary Smith, President
Thomas Smith Memorial Foundation
The world stopped when, in 2011, Mary's 17 yr old son, Thomas, collapsed & died from Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Hear how she turned her tragedy into her calling by starting a foundation to educate parents on the early detection of teenage heart ailments and to provide defibrillators for schools and public buildings.
June 13, 2023 - Mundy On Tuesday
Tonya Ketzler, Mundy Twp. Supervisor

After the recent completion of the bleacher project for the Miracle League, Tonya will be here to thank the Flint area clubs for their generosity and to update us on the new senior center and some other really great projects now underway in the township.
June 20, 2023 - Hydrogen Buses Come to Flint
Ed Benning, CEO, Mass Transit Authority
Currently 98% of the buses in the Flint MTA run on alternative fuel. The remaining 2% are diesel powered and last year burned 30,000 gallons.
Ed and his staff have been working to get that number down to zero by replacing the diesel buses with clean hydrogen units.
Hear how this technology works, how the rollout is progressing and what it mean's to our community and to the air we breathe. Thanks to Ed's leadership, Flint is one of our nation's leaders in clean-air public services.
June 27, 2023 - Club Changeover Picnic
Join us for the annual Changeover Picnic where we swear in our new President and board members, award our Students of the Year scholarships and recognize an outstanding member of our community who exemplifies Service Above Self. Plus...we have a lot of fun and have a great meal!

50/50 Drawing Status

After the meeting of June 6th: still time to win
Pot Status: $22, 46 cards left
You can't win if you don't attend!
Upcoming Events
Club Changeover Picnic
Swartz Creek Elms Park
Jun 27, 2023
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
View entire list
Speaker Chairs
June, 2023
Confer, Stephanie
July, 2023
Svitkovich, Tom
August, 2023
Young, Chad
Advertisement for Russell Hampton
Advertisement for ClubRunner
Advertisement for ClubRunner Mobile